Sunday, November 1, 2009

Update.

Here’s the update, I have handed in my notice to Pure Yoga, I will be teaching my last class on approx. Dec 27th,2009.
I will be teaching at YaleTown Yoga In Vancounver, as well as other Yyoga studios for Jan and Feb, during the Olympic games period.
I’d like to thank the students, in HK and Quarry Bay.
I’ll be In Asia, again by May for the Bali Spirit Festival, and other special events please stay posted by email or facebook.

thefreedomyogaproject@gmail.com

LJ

thefreedomyogaproject.blogspot.com
Angel's art


Copyright © Lawrence-Jacob Milman, 2009. All rights reserved. The reproduction or transmission of all or part of the work, whether by photocopying or storing in any medium by electronic means or otherwise, without the written permission of the owner, is prohibited. Any unauthorised use or act in relation to the work appearing on this website will result in both civil and criminal liability.

No comments:

Post a Comment