Wednesday, May 26, 2010

how the master cleanse changed the way my reality vibes....THE Flush Part 3


here it is...simply the most amazing I've felt in a really long time, day 3 through day 11, with a keen sense of where both my time and energy went, I was able to stay on task. I was as productive as I can remember myself being...ever. Focused to a level where I was just Piercing. In tune with my body, loving the scent of delicious foods, and that being enough to satisfy my craving, no I was not hungry. The time I usually spent strolling to a local deli, for a snack was now spent reading, resting, meditating.( I recently had a conversation with a friend who was toward the tail end of her master cleanse weeks after my completion, I needed advice, she aptly said speak to me I'm so clear right now, call me 'The Oracle", Ha, that's how it felt).
It wasn't all sunshine though, well at least not at first...On day 3 I started, the most uncomfortable part of the cleanse, the salt water flush.
The purpose of this:

salt water has the same consistency as our blood, so, goes in one end and out the other, it should happen within an hour and bring all the back log that has stuck to the walls of the intestines.

It is a chug of 1 litre ( large water bottle) of water and natural sea salt, the first day I did it at night before bed, and went to bed feeling sick, I then began the attempt of dong it first thing in the morning. The drinking of the salt water, was so hard, finishing the bottle was important but nauseating. By day 5 though i figured something out... I had a a song blasting on my speakers, while i was drinking, and like a good timed song on your Ipod during the uphill portion of your Jog, this motivated me to keep drinking,(I made a short play list, put it on repeat, and drank through the salt water) I also realized, a short forward folding and twisting sequence of yoga poses, spend up the process. So, then yes, I ended yup looking forward to the process of the true cleanse portion of the cleanse!!!!!!

the phase out, wasn't as fun...
this to come.
The Power of Positive Feeling
LJm

No comments:

Post a Comment